Tony writes: I’ve enjoyed working successfully with a huge range of companies, charities, media agencies, events organisers, local and national governmental agencies, professional associations, production companies, broadcasters and organisations of all kinds. I’ve worked at many of the largest and most prestigious events venues in the UK. Roles and services have included:
- Commissioned poems for a wide variety of uses and events. As text and/or with audio or video performances etc. Licensing terms to be agreed.
- Poems or scripts written for others to perform.
- Live performances at conferences, launches, staff or client events, awards ceremonies, etc.
- Event host, MC, compere, chairperson, facilitator etc – with or without performances included.
- Keynote speaker, on-stage interviewer, panel member, Q&A etc.
- Creative facilitator, workshop leader – large groups or breakout sessions.
- Poet in Residence or Poet Laureate – bringing creative input to a full-day event, or working in-house over a longer period.
- Crowd-sourcing delegates’ creative input and crafting it into a group poem to sum up the day.
- Contributing to marketing, in-house and external communications, team-building, organisational development, event curation, etc.
- Voiceover artist, presenting to camera etc.
- For details of my Education work please head here
Got an idea? Need to know more? Do please get in touch here.
“Tony Walsh stunned millions of people…”
“The moment that went viral… the whole world is talking about it…”
“Some poets can make you laugh, some poets can make you cry, very few can do both. Tony Walsh is one such poet. Splitting your sides, breaking your heart and blowing your mind – beware, this guy should come with a health warning!”
Glastonbury Festival, 2011